privacy is important to us. we know it’s important to you.to protect donor and volunteer personal information, project outpour takes seriously, this policy, which explains our data collection practices and includes information on what our organization does with collected information.
information we collect
on select pages on our website, an individual may make a secure donation and/or register to receive further communication from our organization. the types of personal information collected may include:
- mailing address
- credit/debit card or banking information
an individual may also provide additional personal information during volunteer orientation or at an organization-related event including but not limited to:
- shirt size
- employer and position
- spouse/partner personal information
using your information
- we will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor will we send mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- we will only share personally identifiable information with a third party if:
- we are required to by law
- it is necessary for completing an authorized operation, for instance to process a credit card/debit card transaction or donation
- please be aware that there are links to other websites on our site for the purpose of providing one more information or directing one to one of our partners’ sites. we do not take responsibility for the contents or privacy practices of any other website or organization.
- we are committed to ensuring that all donation transactions made to project outpour are safe and secure to the fullest extent possible.
- instructions for unsubscribing from emails will also be included in each email communication we send.
commitment to data security
to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, project outpour has in place appropriate electronic and personnel procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
accessing or correcting information
an individual may contact us at 704-290-3050 or email@example.com inquire about any information collected and/or to correct errors in one’s personally identifiable information.
policy effective: september 4, 2018